Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - A Handmade Christmas

I love receiving cards during the holidays. When I was growing up, my mum hung our cards on a string across the living room and we would place new cards on the line as they came in the mail. Did your family do the same? With people replacing the traditional Christmas card with e-cards, handmade cards sound better and better. I don't want to loose that special feeling that I get when I get a new card in the mail from a beloved family member or friend.

Color Magic Paper makes it easy to coordinate with any Christmas paper that tickles your fancy. Just pick your medium to color your paper with and you are ready! You can visit Heidi Swapp's blog to see how I created this gate fold card...


Plus, I want to say "Happy Birthday!" to my dear twin sister, Becca! Love you sis! xoxo

Create Well: Send a little handmade love this holiday!