Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

color fever


Yes. I have "baby fever." Bad. So bad that I was glad to have this month's Color Fever Challenge at Heidi Swapp's blog this month. I am guilty; I picked all the photo's for this month's inspiration board. They were what inspired the start of the baby's nursery and my next altered project. I am also guilty of loosing my phone and finding it later inside a cupboard and not realizing that I was wearing my pants inside out until my husband mentioned it at the end of the day. But, we will talk about that another time...


 I can't help it. Turquoise and coral with a touch of chevron is my new favorite color combination. Knowing it was would take just a couple of minutes to spray unfinished wood with Color Shine, I decided to create this shadow box on a pillar for the baby's room.

You can see how I did it at Heidi's blog today!

Create Well: Be inspired by color! Then grab some Color Shine and unfinished wood and make it happen!