Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

hello serendipity


Yes, I argued with my son over this small piece of paper after it came out of the Silhouette. It was my last piece of yellow from the new Serendipity Collection by Heidi Swapp (shipping to stores this month). As I was popping the letters out, he realized it would make a great puzzle and wanted to take the paper and letters away to play. Yes, I begged him to let go of the paper without ripping or bending it so that I could make this birthday layout for him. Then, I promised that I would make him a new "Now I am Six Puzzle" from other paper. 

Yes, I love this collection that much. It goes with everything. I am also learning how to tell my story a little better with the help from Heidi's products. Memory Files, Fotostacks, and Clear Pop Pockets are tools to help me tell it better! 


I have been getting in the habit of telling my story on each page that even with this simple design, I had to make sure I created a place for my journaling! 

You can hop on over to Heidi's blog today to see how I created this simple page along with this hidden pocket! 

Create Well: Always remember to tell your story because it is worth telling.