Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

thank you, texting, and bad pointers


For the last three days this has been my view. I forgot what it was like to be this sick. But, all the while, I was showered with love and well wishes from sweet followers on Instagram. I am often baffled by the sweet words of kindness via social media and the phone. There are some sweet notes that are over 20 words long and I am in AWE! Not so much that someone would leave such kindness, but that someone could actually type 20 words on a phone's keyboard without a blink of an eye. 

You see, I have (what my husband likes to call) a "bad pointer". I found out that it has to do with my eye sight being uncorrected for so long. But, I actually can NOT point in the correct direction. So, this makes typing on a phone keyboard difficult. I try and aim for the "h" and I hit the "u", which makes typing a message quite an ordeal. It really can be humorous watching me type. 

So to see so many wishing me well this weekend and making sweet comments on my below party bottles on Instagram, doesn't just make me feel loved, but knowing I could never do such a sweet gesture in under half an hour makes it all that more special. Thank you.

Create Well: Take the time to tell someone you care.