Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Thank You Card


Being a mom keeps you humble. Well, maybe cleaning bathrooms keeps you humble. I am pretty sure that there isn't a person alive that can be prideful while cleaning a toilet.

You learn a lot while being a mom. You learn that love is heard more than a nag. You learn that spending time with your child is valued more than any toy they may own. You even learn that you may never get a full nights sleep until you retire (and even then, it is debatable).

My mother emailed me this week and asked, "If you got to be invisible for 24 hours what would you do?" I didn't hesitate my answer, "Sleep and go to the bathroom in peace."

Create Often: Be thankful for this time with your children. No matter what you may be going through, it is fleeting.