Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - It's Contagious!


The last few days this mama has been waking up after only being asleep an hour to rock a sick baby. It doesn't matter if I go to bed an hour earlier or not. It is the first time she has been sick and I am praying that it clears up quickly.

Through it all, I have to keep telling myself "choose happy" and "always wear a smile." Telling myself often doesn't always work. Sometimes I need someone else to tell me, like my husband. He came home with the largest cookie I have ever seen. Let me tell you - I am suppose to be off sugar but sometimes "choosing happy" is more important for me and my family. ;)

For this card, I blocked off the part I didn't want stamped with Heidi Swapp's 6x6 Wood Grain Stamp with a piece of scrap paper. It is quick and easy!

Create Well: Think good thoughts, it is contagious! (Hopefully not the sickness - just the happy.)