Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Bazzill Basics - I Love You Heart and Soul

I Love You Heart and Soul @createoften @bazzillbasics @pinkpaislee #card #valentine #diy #ppbellarouge

How many cards are you going to hand out this week? I share this little beauty on the Bazzill Basics blog today. I also share why I love to take time on Valentine's Day to give cards to those people, who, well... aren't very nice. ;) 

I Love You Heart and Soul @createoften @bazzillbasics @pinkpaislee #card #valentine #diy #ppbellarouge

Does that sound a bit odd? Yeah, maybe. Then, I remember that one day years ago, when I was teaching, a father came to pick up his children. He was so rude, mean, and lashed out at the teachers. We later found out that his wife had left him that day. 

I Love You Heart and Soul @createoften @bazzillbasics @pinkpaislee #card #valentine #diy #ppbellarouge

I have come to learn that everyone is going through something. If someone is always in a bad mood, maybe it is for a reason. Hop on over to Bazzill's blog where I share what I have done every year on this holiday for someone who is a little hard to like!

Create Well: Share the love this week!