Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp & Bazzill Basics- Adventure Getaway

Adventure Getaway @createoften @heidiswapp @bazzillbasics #heidiswapp #hsMinc #bazzillbasics #scrapbooking #diy

One thing that I did a year ago to save money is reign in on my magazine addiction. I loved reading magazines. Now, friends and family end up getting us subscriptions for Christmas or our birthdays and it is quite the treat now to get a magazine in the mail!

I was reading Better Homes and Gardens and saw this color combo. The green was more prominent in the room but I just gave it a cameo on this page. I had to give it a go with this photo by the sweet Maggie Massey of my dear friend Gail Lindner. I finally got to meet Gail last month while at CHA and I am just grateful to know her.

Adventure Getaway @createoften @heidiswapp @bazzillbasics #heidiswapp #hsMinc #bazzillbasics #scrapbooking #diy

I am featuring the new Tea Stain Color Shine by Heidi Swapp - which I am forever grateful to have in my collection. It is a new favorite!

I also tried out the new cardstock colors from Bazzill Basics Paper called Roselle, Coral Cream, and Fresno. 

Adventure Getaway @createoften @heidiswapp @bazzillbasics #heidiswapp #hsMinc #bazzillbasics #scrapbooking #diy

Adventure Getaway @createoften @heidiswapp @bazzillbasics #heidiswapp #hsMinc #bazzillbasics #scrapbooking #diy

Then, I got out Heidi Swapp's Minc Foil Applicator and foiled up her embellishments. They are just beautiful next to the new 6x6 gold foiled Kraft paper pad by Bazzill. I just punched out some circles to layer underneath.

Create Well: Step out of your comfort zone and be inspired to try new color combinations.