Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Layered Cards

Layered Pink Paislee cards by @createoften

My handmade card pile started to get a little taller than I liked it. So, I decided to sort and organize them by themes so that when I need a card quickly, I can find one easily, and most of all, send it!


This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts. I create what I love and love to share what I create. but all ideas and opinions are my own. 

Layered Pink Paislee cards by @createoften

After I sorted the cards, I realized I was lacking some everyday occasion type cards. So I whipped up a few and wanted to share these fun layered cards!

Layered Pink Paislee cards by @createoften

Mostly, I make cards with the scraps after a project. This way I am stretching my supplies as far as I can. Die cuts and cardstock stickers are a lot of fun to just layer and add on top of each other. For this set, I used paper and embellishments from Pink Paislee and We R Memory Keepers. Sticking to two paper collections helps me with getting the cards made faster. Less choices to make is always a plus, ha!

Layered Pink Paislee cards by @createoften

I love making cards when I have a creative block. This wasn't always the case. Cards were not my favorite thing to do for years. However, I have grown to love the idea of gifting something I make away to cheer someone up.

Layered Pink Paislee cards by @createoften

The last couple of weeks, I have had such a creative block that it was getting me down. I don't know if it is due to Spring Fever or what, but I needed to just take a day to relax and "make stuff". So, that's what I did... I just took a day to be creative without any obligation to get a specific project done or laundry folded. I just sat at my desk and used my stash to create. I wouldn't say my mojo is back, but I am making sure to take breaks and give myself permission to have fun. Life can't always be about the to-do lists. It is about taking time to enjoy ourselves.


Take time for yourself and make stuff.