Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - This Day

It has been a while since I have pulled out my paper and glue. Isn't great that a sketch can kick start creativity? You can check out this week's sketch at Pencil Lines here.


So, there I was, with my floor covered and stumped. I pulled out my package from Debee Campos's shop that I ordered during Christmas break. She always packages her customers orders with the prettiest things. I emptied the items onto the paper. It was laying on the page and I decided... well... that looked just good laying just like that! When in doubt, just glue it down! Ha! Since Debee's product did the embellishment trick, I pulled out her line of paper and punched out circles and added them to the page (inspired by the sketch of course).






I even cut the packaging and placed it on the page. I love other people's handwriting. ;) 
Create Well: When in doubt, just glue it down!