Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

GCD Studios and Molly Mo's

I know it has been a little quiet around here this last week... well, it hasn't been because there hasn't been anything happening. ;) Actually, we got the word two weeks ago that it was our time to move on from Aldersgate. It has been a great year working there, but they really needed a full time person doing my job. So, they hired someone and so we packed and moved within the week! Crazy. Fast. Tiring. But, it was all good.

It the meantime, my internet was down while we waited to get new service. So much happened while I was away from my laptop. But, good thing I had my smart phone to get news that I got a Guest Design Team position at GCD Studios. You can read about it here.

I also got to be guest blogger at Molly Mo's. Please stop by and check it out.

The best part of today was the fact that it is the first day of spring. Kind of portrays a little hope, doesn't it?